Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our quick testing process do not require additional paperwork when you arrive at your local testing center. Your time is important and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. No doctor examination is required to test for STDs at our 14224 test centers.
If you have to cancel your testing, make sure to do it before visiting your selected test location to receive your full refund. The glossary of STD terminology on our website if for your convenience. Whether you want to be checked for one or all of the most common STDs, we have a test that will meet your needs.
Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for syphilis. As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 14224, we have developed the most sophisticated yet, very easy to use Seneca STD testing. With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea takes no time at all - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel looks for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide.
STD information for: Seneca, New York
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) publishes an annual report about the Seneca sexually transmitted disease transmission and infection numbers. Be in control of your STD status and your sexual well being by participating in STD testing frequently.
- The rate of black women living with an HIV infection in New York was 20.8 times higher than white women in 2010.
- New York ranked 8th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010.
- In Richmond County, New York, there were 489 cases of new HIV infections for every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Erie County, New York had the 2nd highest gonorrhea rate in 2011 with 150.4 per 100,000 residents.
- New York City authorities reported that there were 80 acute hepatitis B infections in 2011.
Your health should be your first priority. Get tested regularly to confirm that you are STD-free.