Online STD Testing Service
We want to make STD testing easy and quick by using STD tests that only require a small blood or urine sample. Specialist referrals in Selma, California put you one step closer to being treated if your STD testing comes back positive. If you test positive for certain STDs, our doctors in Selma, California may be able to write prescriptions for the antibiotics you need to get cured.
Make finding out what tests you need to take easy with our online test recommendation tool. Go to any of the test centers we have conveniently located throughout Selma. Put your mind at ease with a status update from one of our health specialists while you await your test results.
The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both diseases using our test panel. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the "gold standard" in the industry. In the 93662 area, we have the most advanced Selma STD testing available.
STI Data for Selma, California
If you are not taking regular STD tests, you are not staying in control of your sexual health. There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Selma area.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
There are many reasons you ought to get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.