Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
For your convenience, our testing method is very simple No other testing service provides nothing but CLIA-certified testing labs like STDcheck.com. Our STD testing packages are priced modestly to offer you the best value.
Our blog, Exposed, is available anytime for you to catch up on the latest news in STD testing and therapy. Our labs use the same tests that hospitals and doctors do, so you know they're the highest quality. Physicians oversee the testing process for your safety.
You can easily download and access your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurance provider will never know you tested for STDs because we will not alert them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be dispatched to you by email.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Selma, Alabama
When it comes to defending yourself against STDs, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in and around Selma every single year.
- A total of 11,403 people diagnosed with HIV in Alabama were known to be living at the end of 2011.
- In 2010, there were 5,465 cases of gonorrhea reported in Alabama among 15 to 24 year olds.
- Alabama was 4th out of 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2008.
- In 2011, black makes made up 49% of new HIV diagnoses in Alabama.
- The state of Alabama receives funding specifically for the elimination of syphilis.
Some STIs, like hepatitis A and HIV cannot be completely eradicated, they can only be managed by specialists and it is very essential to get diagnosed as soon as possible.