Local Private STD Testing
If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in Sellersville, Pennsylvania, our physicians may be able to offer a specialist referral. Our physicians can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Sellersville, Pennsylvania. When you decide to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample.
Take your tests at any of our labs, which are the same ones used by local hospitals. Enjoy easy checkout with any of the payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Keep your private information under lock and key with our testing service, which abides by all federal and state privacy guidelines, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurance company placed on your permanent records. Your STI test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We send your results by email as soon as they are ready.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Sellersville, Pennsylvania
Statistics about STDs in Sellersville get released every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Getting tested regularly is the best choice you can make for your sexual health.
- 28.9% of all HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from IV drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, 15,340 black people were living in PA with HIV.
- Male-to-female sexual contact was the third-most common HIV transmission category among Pennsylvania men in 2010.
- The HIV rate for Hispanic/Latino people in PA at the end of 2010 was 903 per 100,000 people.
- The HIV rate for white PA residents in 2010 was 114 per 100,000 people.
Do not be another Sellersville statistic. More than 25% of all Pennsylvania adults are infected with an STD. Many STDs are incurable, lifelong afflictions.