Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our simplified testing process guarantees there will be no extra paperwork to complete later. All we ask is that you give us 5 minutes or less to complete your test. Our 98284 STD testing needs no visit to a doctor's office.
While you're waiting for your results, you can call us at any time for a status update. Our test locations are conveniently located in Sedro Woolley. Use our helpful test recommendation tool to find out what testing is right for you.
Chlamydia and gonorrhea are called co-infections, that is why we offer the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that tests for both STDs. We are the only online STD testing specialist that offers only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved tests including the syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test. In Washington STD testing market, we offer the most advanced tests available.
STI Data for Sedro Woolley, Washington
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Sedro Woolley is available in reports put together by the federal government and Washington health department each year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting smart about your sexual health.
- White Washingtonians were responsible for 1,271 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- In 2010, Washington state was 17th in the US for syphilis infections by population.
- Black men in Washington are living with HIV at a rate 3.3 times that of white men as of 2010.
- The 650 Snohomish County residents living with HIV were the third-largest HIV-positive population in Washington in 2010.
- Mason County had the second-highest rate of HIV infection in the state with 167 diagnoses for every 100,000 residents.
John K, in Sedro Woolley, Washington just got STD testing including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most prudent decisions of his life.