Same-Day STD Testing
You will be through with your test in 5 minutes or less. STD testing at one of our test sites in the 86336 area is easier than going to a doctor's office. Order your STD tests now and no extra paperwork is needed.
Why test for some STDs when you can test for all of the most frequently occurring STDs at one time? Cancel your testing prior to visiting any of our testing centers and get a full refund 1-2 days later. Keep up with the lingo used in reference to STDs and testing with the glossary of terminology that we have on our site.
The CDC says it is best to test for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created the chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel for your convenience. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test screens for syphilis in the system with quick results. STDcheck.com makes Sedona STD testing simple. With many testing centers in the 86336 area, it is easy to get STD testing.
Sedona, Arizona STI Rate
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with information. Every year, the Arizona health department and federal government collect and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Sedona.
- For every 100,000 19-24 year-olds, 12,492.6 were infected with chlamydia in 2011
- 29,251 cases of Chlamydia were reported 2011
- Most Hepatitis C-infected Arizonans are between the age 35 and 54 years old.
- Between 2010 and 2011, chlamydia infections rose 9% in Arizona
- Of the women living in Arizona with an HIV diagnosis in 2010, over 67% contracted the disease from heterosexual contact.
Safe sexual practices begin with testing for STDs frequently and diligent use of contraceptives such as condoms and dental dams.Young adults between 18 and 34 years old have the highest risk for STDs.