Local STD Testing Centers
While other testing services charge you for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel. We designed our testing process to omit embarrassing personal questions. To safeguard your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement.
To get your money back, simply cancel your testing without going to a test location. Don't test with a provider who offers an incomplete roster of covered sexually transmitted diseases- get checked for all of the most common STDs with the Sebring STD testing we provide. If you're confused about any of the STD lingo used, you can go to the glossary of terms on our website.
We dispatch all test results to everyone via email. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be in your Inbox quickly. We don't notify your health insurance provider about your test results or place them on permanent medical records.
Sebring, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the federal government publish reports every year containing data about STDs in Sebring. Without an STD test, you can never be certain of your STD health.
- Miami-Dade County had the highest number of HIV infection in 2012 in Florida.
- In 2012, men aged 20-24 accounted for more than 3,100 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Men aged between 45-54 had 1,471 syphilis infections in Florida in 2012.
- Between 2003 and 2012, men accounted for 102,446 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- Women aged between 20-24 accounted for the most syphilis infections in FL in 2012.
The most commonly transmitted infectious diseases in Florida and the US include STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV-1, HIV-2, syphilis, oral herpes, and genital herpes. Get tested now if you have recently had sex. Different types of STDs require different tests.