Local Private STD Testing
Our doctors in Scranton, Pennsylvania can provide you with the name of a specialist who can help you start treatment if you test positive for an STD. For certain diseases, our doctors can write prescriptions in Scranton, Pennsylvania to speed up your treatment process. Our STD tests are accurate enough to screen for STDs using only a small blood or urine sample.
Use the information we put on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and treatment. Because our tests are monitored by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe. With all of the same testing used by hospitals, we are able to provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our testing centers.
We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or medical records. We will send your test results in 1-2 days by email. Your STD test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Scranton, Pennsylvania
STD infection rates escalate every year in Pennsylvania. Learn your STD status by getting tested in Scranton.
- The HIV rate for the 45-54 age group in PA was 594 per 100,000 people in 2010.
- 22.7% of all HIV-positive PA men in 2010 got the disease from IV drug use.
- 22,383 male Pennsylvania residents were HIV-positive at the end of 2010.
- There were 1,552 HIV-positive PA residents between the ages of 13 and 24 in 2010.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
People who have HIV and AIDS live long and fulfilling lives with the help of anti-retroviral medications, so get your test today.