Local HIV Testing Centers
To ensure your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. Do not worry, we will not ask you embarrassing questions about the test. We offer the only online 10-test panel that includes Hepatitis A.
If you are in the Scottsdale area, you can visit any of our conveniently located STD testing facilities. Our test recommendation tool is specifically designed to suggest what STD testing you need. We have health specialists available at all times in case you want a status update for your test results.
We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we built our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test centers in your area. Our labs test for many infections so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else.
STD Data for Scottsdale, Arizona
If you are sexually active in Arizona, you are at risk for contracting an STD. You should be in control of your sexual health, which Scottsdale STD testing allows you to do.
- In Arizona, over 76% of men living with HIV in 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predict that deaths occurring from hepatitis C infections will triple in the next 15 years.
- Hispanics living in Arizona ranked 3rd in 2012 for contracting HIV.
- 57% of HIV infections in 2011 occurred in non-Hispanic Whites
- Maricopa and Pima counties accounted for 92% of all syphilis infections in 2011
STDcheck.com does everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.