Same-Day Local STD Testing
Use our online STD testing service to test conveniently in the 11796 area without a visit to a physician's office or hospital. Whether you are taking our 10-test panel or individual tests, we need 5 minutes or less to complete the test. No extral paperwork is needed once you have completed your order.
Use our glossary of STD terms as a tool for education. Get the only truly all-inclusive STD testing available online that includes HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Don't wait for a refund if you must cancel your STD testing before visiting our test center- get it in 1-2 days.
The CDC advises that it is essential to test for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have put together a panel that tests for both infections at the same time, but you can also test for the infections individually if if that is what you choose to do. Testing for STDs in 11796 is not complicated with our most sophisticated Sayville STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we use the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) method to test for syphilis which is considered the "gold standard" in the industry.
Sayville, New York STI Information
The only certain way to discover your STD status is with an STD test. Sayville STD infection rates and transmission methods are collected and reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- In 2012, the rate of Latino men living with positive HIV diagnosis in New York was 4 times higher than white men.
- As of 2011, there were over 132,500 people living in New York with positive HIV diagnosis.
- As of 2011, almost 77% of people diagnosed HIV infection were over the age of 40.
- Chlamydia was transmitted in New York in 2011 at the rate of 794.7 per 100,000 residents.
- In 2011, Erie County, New York had the highest diagnosed number of chlamydia infections with 5065.
More than a quarter of all New York adults currently have a sexually transmitted disease. Many STDs have no cure and are, lifelong afflictions. Choose not to be another Sayville statistic.