Confidential Online STD Testing
We use STD tests that are precise enough to check a small blood or urine sample for STDs, saving you precious time and energy. Our licensed physicians can write prescriptions for certain STDs in Santa Rosa, California, making your treatment regimen faster. Our physicians in Santa Rosa, California can refer you to a specialist to help you with beginning STD treatment if you receive a positive test result.
Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment options we accept to give you the most flexibility when you purchase your STD tests. The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals near you send their tests to for processing. We adhere to the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can return results faster than all other companies. Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 95404 is simple with the industry leading test panel we have created for you. No other testing service gives you a better Santa Rosa STD testing.
STI Rate for Santa Rosa, California
Data about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Santa Rosa is available in reports published by the federal government and California health department every year. Take the first step in defending yourself against STDs by getting smart about your sexual health.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
We guarantee high quality confidential sexually transmitted diseases testing in all of our 4,000+ local test centers in the country.