Confidential Online STD Testing
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing requirements in 90404 with affordably priced testing packages. Our testing labs nationwide meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our testing method is not complex and can be finished in minutes.
All of our testing locations in the area are designed to make Santa Monica STD testing as convenient as possible. We've tried to make STD testing as simple as possible with our test recommendation tool for those who don't know what STD tests to take. Get updated on the status of your test results whenever with one phone call to our health specialists.
Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you are syphilis free. In 90404, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Santa Monica STD testing. The CDC advises taking the test for chlamydia and gonorrhea together and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Santa Monica, California
You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take frequent Santa Monica STD tests. Anyone who lives in California is at risk for sexually transmitted diseases if they are sexually active.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
Different infections can only be detected by certain tests. Don't delay any further, get your STD test today. In California, one quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Residents of California face a real threat with the increasing transmission of STDs. Many STDs are asymptomatic. Some sexually transmitted diseases are incurable, life-long afflictions.