Local HIV Testing Centers
To make sure of your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. You do not have to worry about embarrassing questions from our laboratory technicians. We are offering the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our all-inclusive panel.
You can decide how you want to pay from the many payment options we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. We follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, which gives you complete control over who has access to your personal information. Our STD tests are processed by the same labs used by nearby hospitals.
We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. You will receive your test results via email message. Your test results can be downloaded and read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones.
Santa Monica, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
STD testing today is the only way to be certain of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) compiles data and STD statistics in Santa Monica and the whole state of California each year.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
Getting STD tests through STDcheck.com is very fast - you will be done in 1-5 minutes, we guarantee it.