Local Private STD Testing
To protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. Our comprehensive 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing provider does. We will never ask you embarrassing questions.
Get updated on the status of your STD testing results anytime- night or day. All of the test facilities we utilize are conveniently located throughout the Santa Fe area. Use our test recommendation tool to receive a suggestion about which test is the best fit for your sexual health needs.
We understand how important your privacy is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurer will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for Santa Fe, New Mexico
There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in New Mexico each year. The only way to be sure that you are STD-free is to get Santa Fe STD testing.
- New Mexico ranked 30th out of 50 states for gonorrhea infections in 2010.
- In 2010, 74% of HIV diagnoses in men were transmitted from Male-Male sexual contact, MSM.
- New mexico ranked 30 for the states with the highest syphilis infections in 2010.
- In 2010, the estimated death rate from HIV positive people who contracted the disease from injection drug use in the state of New Mexico was 13.5%.
- New Mexico has the 4th highest rate of chlamydia infections in the U.S. in 2010.
However you feel about sexually transmitted infections, just get tested and know your status, you will not be sorry about doing that, we guarantee it.