Same-Day STD Testing
You will only need 5 minutes or less for the test. Our lab technicians do not ask for additional paperwork when you get to the testing center. Our 87505 STD testing doesn't need a visit to a physician's office.
When you decide what to screen for, you'll have options that include single tests for every one of the most frequently occurring STDs or an all-inclusive panel that covers them all. If you cancel your testing prior to visiting the test center, you'll receive your money back in 1-2 days. We try to eliminate any confusion you may have about the lingo used to describe our STD testing by providing a glossary of terms on our website.
We designed our testing process to be consumer friendly and we guarantee you will be satisfied with your experience. Because our labs test for all kinds of conditions, you do not need to worry about anyone knowing why you are there. Locating the nearest lab to you is very easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website and in a few seconds get the closest site to you.
STI Morbidity Data for Santa Fe, New Mexico
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report that includes data and information about the Santa Fe area. Have confidence about your sexual health and STD status by testing for STDs frequently.
- In 2010, 74% of HIV diagnoses in men were transmitted from Male-Male sexual contact, MSM.
- Among HIV-positive people in New Mexico, almost 38% were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months of their initial HIV diagnosis.
- The rate of black males living with HIV is 2.8 times more than white males.
- There were almost 150 new cases of HIV reported in New Mexico in 2011.
- In 2010, the percentage of people aged 18-64 who reported ever receiving an HIV test in the state of New Mexico was 38.5%.
We can give you a million reasons to get tested for STDs right now but we know one is enough - your life.