Confidential STD Testing
Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Santa Clarita, California if you need to seek STD treatment. You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample. Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Santa Clarita, California, you can get treatment faster.
Let our past clients give you an idea of the service we provide with reviews and testimonials. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your security. If you have questions about STD testing, just ask one of the counselors we make available to you every day, 24/7.
We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. You will receive your test results via email message. Your test results can be downloaded and read for your PCs, tablets or smartphones.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data for Santa Clarita, California
STD rates in California have increased tremendously over the past few years. An STD test in Santa Clarita is the only way to get certainty about your STD status.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
Many common STIs do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know that you are STD free. Being a California resident makes it imperative that you get regular testing.