Local Same-Day STD Testing
Our CLIA-certified testing labs are staffed by skilled and professional technicians. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that out testing procedure is simple. Test with us to get the most affordable STD testing available.
With the reviews and testimonials left by clients on our site, you get real opinions about our service. We employ a staff of trained counselors who are always on standby to answer your STD questions. 128-bit encryption is the industry standard and what we use to protect our checkout process.
Your STD test results will only be sent to you by email. Your health insurance provider will never know you tested for STDs because we will not notify them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. You can easily download and read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets.
Santa Barbara, California STI Statistics
The federal government and the California department of health gather information and publish their findings about STDs and HIV in Santa Barbara annually
Being informed about STDs is the first step toward defending yourself against becoming infected.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
Contracting an STD does not keep you from getting it again. Don't be a statistic. Dental dams and condoms are powerful tools for preventing the spread of STDs in Santa Barbara. It is estimated that 50% of all California adults will have an STD throughout their lifetime.