Local HIV Testing Centers
STDcheck.com guarantees results from our CLIA-certified testing locations across the country. We know that it is complicated deciding to test for STDs so we have simplified the testing process for you. Our competitive prices mean you get the best value for your STD testing in 92705.
No question is too small for our trained counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past clients.
We send test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. Results are sent by email when ready. STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance company or place them on permanent medical records.
STD Statistics for Santa Ana, California
The federal government gathers data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of California in particular. Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the transmission of STDs.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
Many STDs can be cured, but some cannot. Numerous STDs develop without symptoms. Some, but not all, STDs can be cured. California residents often don't look for sexually transmitted diseases because they are embarrassed. Educating yourself and learning your STD status is the first step in preventing the growth of diseases in California.