Fast Local STD testing Centers
If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in Santa Ana, California, our physicians might be able to offer a specialist referral. Our doctors can help you get the fastest treatment available for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Santa Ana, California. When you choose to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample.
If you must cancel your testing, make sure to do it before visiting your selected test center to get your full refund. Whether you want to be tested for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, we have a test that will meet your needs. The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your convenience.
Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our test centers in your area. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of. Our labs test for many diseases so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Santa Ana, California
If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be positive whether you have an STD. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases a yearly report with infection rates and other STD information for the Santa Ana area.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
Because some sexually transmitted diseases do not show symptoms, it is easy for a California resident to have an STD and not know it. Many STDs can be spread by skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to pass them along throughout Santa Ana. Some STDs, if left untreated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death.