Local Same-Day STD Testing
When you order your test, we ensure your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services. We respect your privacy and will never ask you uncomfortable questions now or when you arrive at the test site. Our competitors don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do.
Get updated on the status of your test results anytime while you wait. All of our test facilities are located around Sanger for your convenience. We created a test recommendation tool for anyone who needs help deciding what STDs to test for.
STDcheck.com does not report test results to any health insurance company or place them on permanent medical records. We make sure you get test results for reading on PC, tablets and smartphones. Results are dispatched by email when ready.
Sanger, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
There is a steady rise in the number of STD infections in California each year. The only way to be sure that you are sexually transmitted disease-free is to get Sanger STD testing.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
STDcheck.com is the only online STD testing specialist that tests for the complete 10 common STDs at prices lower than our competition, unlike other companies that test for only eight STDs less.