Same-Day STD Testing Centers
We want you to be comfortable throughout the testing process and will do not ask you embarrassing questions now or at the lab. Unlike our competitors, our test panel allows you to test for hepatitis A without extra charge. Your financial statement will show FPK Services for all charges to maintain your privacy.
Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terminology that we have on our site. Receive your money back if you have to cancel your testing prior to visiting a testing center. When you decide to test with us, you are ensuring that you'll be screened for all common STDs, not just a few.
Your test results are not reported to your health insurance provider placed on your permanent records. Your STI test results will be made available to be read on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We dispatch your results by email as soon as they are ready.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Data for Sanford, North Carolina
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with the facts. Every year, the North Carolina health department and federal government gather and publish data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Sanford.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- Edgecombe County's 637 HIV-positive residents per 100,000 people was the highest rate in North Carolina in 2010.
- The rate of HIV-related death in North Carolina was higher than the national rate every year from 2008 to 2010.
- In Mecklenburg County, 1,056 of the women living with HIV as of 2010 got it heterosexually.
- 1,461 Hispanic people were living with HIV in North Carolina at the end of 2010.
The thing about waiting to get tested for sexually transmitted infections is that other things come up and you forget, meanwhile you could be infecting others with chlamydia, HIV, syphilis, herpes or other infections - get tested now and know for sure.