Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Stop by one of our testing centers, submit a small blood or urine sample, and you're done. Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our physicians in Sanford, Maine. Your positive STD test entitles you to a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians in Sanford, Maine.
We accept plenty of forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing. Our labs are accessible to local hospitals. The HIPAA Privacy Rule protects your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it.
To locate the closest test location to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about. We created our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Sanford, Maine
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Sanford. Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay disease-free.
- At the end of 2010, the state of Maine had a syphilis infection rate of 2.4 per 100,000 residents.
- The rate of HIV infection in Maine in 2010 was 121 per 100,000 for Native American residents.
- Since 2011, Maine offers sterile syringes to injection drug users through the Sterile Syringe Exchange Program to prevent the spread of HIV.
- The HIV rate of infection for 35 to 44 year olds in Maine in 2010 was 155 out of every 100,000 people.
- Gonorrhea infection in Maine in 2010 had a rate of 12.3 infections per 100,000 people.
In addition to offering tests for HIV-1 and HIV-2, STDcheck.com tests for other common infections like syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, oral herpes and genital herpes online or over the phone at 1-800-456-2323.