Confidential STD Testing
Unlike other testing companies, our test panel allows you to test for hepatitis A without extra charge. Your monthly statement will show FPK Services for all charges to maintain your privacy. We want you to be comfortable throughout the process so we never ask you embarrassing questions now or at the lab.
The labs we use are also used by the your area hospitals. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts give you options for buying your STD tests. The privacy mandates that protect your information at the doctor's office are the same ones we use to ensure the privacy of your personal information, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
We will take care of you just as we will like to be taken care of. To locate the nearest test location to you, enter your zip code on our website. Test with confidence knowing that our laboratories test for so many other conditions that do not relate to STIs, no one will know why you are there.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Sanford, Florida
Periodic STD testing is the most important part of staying in control of your sexual health. Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data specific to the Sanford area regarding sexually transmitted disease infection and transmission.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Women aged 20-24 were the most likely group to contract chlamydia in 2012.
- Florida ranked 6th highest among the 50 states in reported primary and secondary syphilis cases in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
Sexually transmitted diseases affect millions of people in the United States of America annually. It is best to protect yourself by practicing safe sex.