Local Same-Day STD Testing
Same-day testing makes it easy to purchase testing and visit a testing center in 44870 without delay. You can have absolute confidence in our testing process because it has been vetted by diagnostic experts. Out of 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States, many are located in Sandusky with more throughout the state of Ohio.
We've specifically chosen test centers that are conveniently located around Sandusky. Call us anytime to get a status update while you wait for your results. We provide a test recommendation tool on our website to help you figure out what testing is right for you.
You can simply find a test location in your area by entering your zip close in a search box on our website. You need not worry about others knowing why you are visiting our labs - we test for other conditions not related to STDs. Our center are designed to be consumer-friendly and give you the same experience we would expect when we use them ourselves.
Sandusky, Ohio Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
Every year, the Ohio health department and federal government collect and report data on the transmission rates and methods of STDs and HIV in Sandusky.
If you want to stay protected against STDs, you need to be armed with information.
- Franklin County, Ohio reported the 2nd highest number of syphilis infections in 2012 with 286.
- In 2012, Black females aged 15-24, made up 1% of Ohio population but reported 25% of chlamydia infections, 7 times higher than other races.
- In 2010, 32% of new HIV diagnoses in Ohio were diagnosed with AIDS within 12 months.
- In 2012, Hamilton County reported the most syphilis infections in Ohio with 436.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Ohio was 462.0 per 100,000 residents in 2012.
We guarantee your satisfaction 100% or we will refund your payment if you choose not to go through with the STD test.