Local HIV Testing Centers
We will not ask you humiliating questions at the lab - we do not ask questions at all. Other testing services do not check for hepatitis A as part of their test panel - we do. All payments for STD tests through STDcheck.com are listed as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
Check out the reviews on our site to get an idea of what our customers think of our service. Our trained counselors are available 24/7 to answer your STD questions. Our payment process is safe and secure.
In the 94903 area, no one has a more sophisticated STD testing than STDcheck.com. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is approved by the FDA. Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea is quick with our gonorrhea-chlamydia test panel.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Rate for San Rafael, California
Information about STD and HIV infections and communicability in San Rafael is available in reports put together by the federal government and California health department every year. Take the first step in protecting yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- Men residing in California aged 45 or over are ten times more likely than women to contract syphilis.
STDcheck.com offers same-day STD screening in over 4,000 local testing locations- many of them are in San Rafael, California 94903.