Same-Day Online STD Testing
We are offering the only online STD test panel that includes Hepatitis A. Do not worry, we will not ask you embarrassing questions about the test. To guarantee your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services.
We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier. Because we abide by the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay safeguarded. Our labs are accessible to nearby hospitals.
Because our lab tests for other infections also, no one will know why you are there. We designed our testing process to treat you right, the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Begin by searching for the closest test centers on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for San Marcos, California
Contracting a sexually transmitted disease in California is a real threat. All San Marcos residents should test for STDs often to maintain control of their sexual health.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- 22,829 people were diagnosed with HIV in California between 2008 and 2011.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
STD testing in San Marcos, California can be done in as little as 5 minutes. Contraceptives will help reduce the risk of getting an STD, but some can be transmitted by simple skin-to-skin contact. The chances that you'll get a sexually transmitted disease througout your lifetime are very high.