Online STD Testing Service
Getting treatment for an STD in San Jose, California is as easy as possible when you get a specialist referral from one of our physicians. Our physicians are licensed and have the authority to write prescriptions in San Jose, California. You're in and out of our testing centers quickly because you only have to submit a small blood or urine sample
We always use the same STD tests that are used in hospitals. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD screening and therapy to help you stay informed. We make sure all testing at our labs is overseen by a doctor.
We keep your test results private by sending it to the email address you give us. We never report your sexually transmitted diseases test results to your health insurance company or place it on your private medical records. Your test results can be read on tablets, PCs and smartphones.
Sexually transmitted Diseases Infections Data for San Jose, California
If you want to be able to protect yourself against sexually transmitted infections and HIV, educate yourself. Data collected by the federal government and the health department of California are published every year.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
The CDC has warned that rates of sexually transmitted diseases in the 95117 area may be on the rise, get tested today.