Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our tests take 5 minutes or less. No extra paperwork is necessary once you order because we want to make sure your test goes smoothly. There is no need for a visit to a physician's office when you test with our online STD testing service in the 95127 area.
Use the test recommendation tool on our site for suggestions about what STD tests you need. Choose to take your STD testing at an of the test locations we have conveniently located throughout San Jose. We make sure health specialists are available any time, night or day in case you want a status update while you wait for your test results.
You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. Test results, when available, are sent by email to you. Results can be downloaded and made available on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones.
STD information for: San Jose, California
Regular STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual health. The San Jose area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD rates.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
One of the most dangerous aspects of STDs is that most of them are silent so always protect yourself and your partner and get tested for STDs regularly to make sure you are free from all infections.