Confidential STD Testing
For most precise test results, all our testing locations are CLIA-certified. Our STD testing packages are priced more affordably than any of our competition in the 95148 area. Testing with us guarantees your testing process will be simple.
Check our blog frequently for educational posts on current STD topics. Choose our physician-monitored testing to ensure your safety. Get the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and clinics with our confidential online STD testing service.
We don't notify your health insurer about your test results or place them on permanent medical records. We send all test results to everyone via email. You can count on test results from STDcheck.com to be dispatched by email quickly.
San Jose, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other data for the San Jose area in an annual report. Take control of your sexual health with regular STD testing.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- Females in California reported 10,811 new cases of gonorrhea in 2011.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
STDcheck.com offers affordable, same-day tests for the 10 most common STDs including chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, gonorrhea, HIV-1, and HIV-2 in California. Staying STD free in California requires getting tested annually. Some sexually transmitted diseases may be asymptomatic.