Online STD Testing Service
At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing method simple and an ease to finish. Every one of our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the certainty of your test results. By choosing our online STD service, you are getting the most affordably priced STD testing in the 95116 area.
Learn the phrases typically used in reference to STDs, testing, and therapy with the glossary of STD terms on our website. Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most common STDs- can be taken separately or as a comprehensive panel. Your money is returned within 1-2 days if you have to cancel your testing as long as it is before you drop into our testing center.
We value your privacy and will never report your test results to your health insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. You will get your test results via email message. Your test results will be ready for your PCs, tablets or smartphones.
San Jose, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
If you don't get educated about sexually transmitted diseases, you are taking a chance with your sexual wellbeing.
Annual reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of California with facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in San Jose.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- Men are 3 times more likely to contract syphilis than women.
Call STDcheck.com now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except oral herpes).