Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Test for STDs in the 95124 area without an inconvenient trip to a physician's office or hospital. Our lab technicians need 5 minutes or less to complete your test We do not require extra paperwork once you order your testing package.
Reviews and testimonials from satisfied clients are on our website for you to read. Counselors are standing by any time, 24/7, to answer your questions about STDs. Checkout with our secure purchasing process.
We are aware how crucial your confidentiality is to you so we will only email your test results to the address you gave us when your ordered your test. Your health insurance provider will never know you took STD test because we will not notify them or place the test results on your permanent medical records. You can read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones.
San Jose, California STD Data
The federal government and the San Jose Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in San Jose. The first step toward protecting yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is to get educated.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
Use prophylactics and take STD tests in San Jose often for the safest sexual wellness routine possible. Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of California adults have an STD but are unaware of it.