Same-Day Private STD Testing
Our physicians can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in San Jose, California. When you elect to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in San Jose, California, our physicians might be able to give a specialist referral.
The glossary of STD terms on our website is one of the many educational resources we offer you. Don't miss out on STD testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly all-inclusive, like the ones offered by our competitors. Full refunds are available if you have to cancel your testing prior to visiting your selected test center.
Testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 95124 is simple with the industry best test panel we have put together for you. No other testing service gives you a better San Jose STD testing. Our FDA-approved syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test can have your results ready faster than all other services.
STI Statistics for San Jose, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STDs in San Jose every year. STD testing is the only way to discover for sure whether you have an STD.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
Call us now at 1-800-456-2323 to speak with one of our trained counselors if you tested positive to STDs (except HSV-1).