Confidential STD Testing
Our online STD testing service meets your STD testing needs in 95124 with competitively priced testing packages. Our testing labs across the country meet or exceed CLIA certification standards for accuracy. Our testing method is not complex and can be done in minutes.
No question is too small for our experienced counselors who are available to you 24/7. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past customers. When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process.
STDcheck.com offers the most sophisticated San Jose STD testing available today. We have the most advanced urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 95124. All STD tests we offer are approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: San Jose, California
To maintain control of your sexual wellbeing at all times, you have to take STD tests frequently. If you live in the San Jose area, there are reports published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of sexually transmitted diseases in your area.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
Don't be a statistic- get tested today. Millions of Americans already have STDs and millions more are infected with new STDs each year. STD testing is the most surefire way to find out what your sexual health is and maintain control of it.