Same-Day STD Testing
Our lab technicians respect your privacy and will not ask any embarrassing questions at the lab. Our industry leading test panel includes a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered. Any time you purchase testing with us, our services will appear as FPK Services to protect your confidentiality.
Our health specialists are available to give you an update on the status of your STD test results whenever you call- day or night. The test recommendation tool on our site is a great way to find out what testing you need. We have test centers all over San Jose, so we should have one convenient for you.
Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test searches for syphilis in the blood. What differentiates STDcheck.comfrom other San Jose STD testing providers is our advanced technique which allows us to email your test results in 1-2 days instead of weeks. For chlamydia and gonorrhea, our highly acclaimed chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel guarantees that you will receive correct results.
STD Statistics for San Jose, California
The first step toward defending yourself against the spread of sexually transmitted diseases is getting informed. The federal government and the San Jose Department of Health work together each year to compile and disclose data about the infection and transmission rates of STDs in San Jose.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- 104,236 HIV positive men were living with HIV/AIDS in 2012 in California.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- Men between the ages of 20-24 are more likely to contract gonorrhea than women.
STDcheck.com has STD tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental consent.