Convenient STD Testing
Our STD test in 95116 doesn't require a visit to a doctor's office. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. We know your time is important so we do not ask for extra paperwork when you arrive for your lab test.
You can get tested privately with the same STD tests utilized by hospitals at any of our labs. With physician- monitored testing, you are always in good hands. Use the information we put on our blog, Exposed, to stay current about everything STD-related.
We never give your results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records. You can trust us to keep your test results confidential by dispatching it by email only to the address you give us. Your PCs, tablets and smartphones can easily read your test results.
STD Infections Rate for San Jose, California
When it comes to defending yourself against sexually transmitted diseases, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in and around San Jose every single year.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
Living in California makes it important that you commit to regular STD testing. Many common sexually transmitted diseases do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status.