Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Buy your test online or over the phone and there are no additional paperwork to complete. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our online STD testing service allows you to skip the visit to a physician's office and get straight to testing for STDs in 95116.
Our health specialists can give you a status update for your test results anytime- day or night. Our test recommendation tool makes it even simpler to figure out what STD tests to take. San Jose STD testing doesn't get more convenient than all of our testing centers in the area.
We send test results by email. Results can be downloaded and read on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance providers or place them on permanent health records.
San Jose, California STD Information
The only way to be completely sure of your sexual health is by taking an STD test. A report is published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the San Jose area.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- In 2011, Black women ranked higher for contracting chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis infections than any other race in California.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
Get tested today at STDcheck.com. Do you know that STDs like syphilis, if undiagnosed and untreated, can lead to serious conditions including blindness?