Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our 4,000 testing locations throughout the nation include many in San Jose and all over the state of California. Our 95128 testing centers offer rapid testing when you purchase your testing package online. Order your test with confidence, all our tests have been approved by certified diagnostic specialists.
Get vital information from the articles we put on our blog, Exposed. Get hospital-grade STD testing at our conveniently located testing centers. Protect your safety with our testing that is supervised by a physician.
Our testing centers also tests for other infections so no one will know why you are there. We built our STD testing testing system to fit the way we'd want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Finding the closest location to you is as easy as entering your zip code on our website.
STD Rate for San Jose, California
The San Jose area is one of the areas included in the report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease data. Frequent STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual health.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- 51,554 known cases of Chlamydia were found in men in 2011.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
You don't need an appointment to get STD testing today and it costs less than you think especially if you test with STDcheck.com.