Same-Day STD Testing Centers
To ensure your privacy is completely secured, we list all charges as FPK Services on your billing statement. We think testing for Hepatitis A is important so we made it part of our all-inclusive STD test panel. Our testing system has been designed to avoid awkward questions.
Don't miss out on testing for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis by taking an STD test that isn't truly all-inclusive, like the ones offered by our competitors. Full refunds are available if you have to cancel your testing prior to visiting your selected test location. The glossary of STD terms on our website is one of the many informative resources we offer you.
You can easily read your test results on your PCs, smartphones and tablets. Your health insurance company will never know you tested for STDs because we will not tell them and STDcheck.com will not place the results on your permanent medical records. Your STD test results will only be sent to you by email.
San Jose, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
Frequent San Jose STD testing gives you the keys to maintaining control of your sexual wellbeing. STD infection and transfer rates in California continue to increase as more and more residents get infected.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 20,291 black people living in California in 2010 were positive for HIV.
- Black females in California are more like to be infected with Chlamydia than black men.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
STDcheck.com ensures your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are FDA-approved. California STD testing is the best thing to do. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing.