Local Private STD Testing
To ensure the results you receive are accurate, our diagnostic experts have vetted our testing process. 4,000 nationwide locations mean more testing centers in San Jose, California for your convenience. You can complete your STD test the same day you buy it with our 95116 STD testing.
While you wait for your results, you can get in touch with us anytime to receive a status update. Our helpful test recommendation tool can help you choose what STD tests you need. Each and every one of our test facilities around San Jose are conveniently located.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the gold standard in the industry. The gonorrhea-chlamydia infection is very common and we test for both infections using our test panel. In the 95116 area, we have the most sophisticated San Jose STD testing available.
San Jose, California STD Morbidity Data
When it comes to protecting yourself against STDs, the first step is to get informed. Facts and figures are compiled and reports are published about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in and around San Jose every single year.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 396 of every 100,000 people in Alameda County were positive for HIV.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
Don't let unsafe sex leave you with a lifelong affliction or side-effects like infertility, liver damage, or blindness-- get tested now. About 25% of all people with STDs are unaware that they are positive. Many STDs can be gotten more than once.