Rapid Private STD testing Centers
Our 4,000 nationwide locations make San Francisco, California STD testing uncomplicated and convenient. Get your testing from our local centers today knowing that our process has been thoroughly vetted for accurate test results. The same-day STD testing we offer at our many sites around 94133 is the best testing on the market.
Get the same tests at our testing centers that hospitals and clinics with our confidential online STD testing service. Choose our physician-monitored STD testing to ensure your safety. Check our blog frequently for informative posts on current STD topics.
Our laboratories test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our STD testing process to ensure utmost secrecy. The first step is to find a test center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the labs.
San Francisco, California STD Statistics
Be sure of your sexual status by testing for STDs regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in San Francisco and throughout the nation every year.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- 352 out of every 100,000 of Native Americans living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- 14,062 HIV-positive women were living in California 2012.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
All people in California, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background, is vulnerable to STDs. STDs are an epidemic all over the US, including the San Francisco area. Defend yourself against the transmission of STDs with dental dams and condoms.