Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the country, with many in the San Francisco, California area. At STDcheck.com, certified diagnostic specialists have analyzed our testing process to ensure to ensure test results are accurate. Our same-day 94115 STD testing is the best available.
If you have questions about STD testing, just ask one of the counselors we make available to you every day, 24/7. Let our past clients give you an idea of our service with reviews and testimonials. Our checkout process features 128-bit encryption for your safety.
Your purpose for visiting our labs will remain a secret because we also test for other non-STD related infections. We built our website to make it easy for you to find a center close to you when you enter your zip code. You can expect a consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, we designed them to give you the kind of experience we would expect when we use the system ourselves.
San Francisco, California Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data
Taking STD tests on a regular basis is the best way to maintain your STD status. San Francisco and other cities in California are included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection numbers and transmission statistics of sexually transmitted diseases.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- 114,657 cases of Chlamydia were found in women in 2011.
- At the end of 2010, 345 of every 100,000 people in Solano County were living with HIV.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
It is estimated that 50% of all California adults will get an STD throughout their lifetime. Dental dams and condoms are efficient tools for preventing the spread of sexually transmitted diseases in San Francisco. Beat the odds. Getting an STD does not keep you from getting it again.