Same-Day STD Testing
Our physicians can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in San Francisco, California. When you choose to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. If your test results are positive and you need to start treatment in San Francisco, California, our physicians might be able to offer a specialist referral.
We offer truly comprehensive STD testing at our San Francisco labs, where you can get checked for all of the most common STDs, including HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Check out the STD glossary on our website to get a breakdown of the terminology we use to discuss STD testing and treatment. Simply cancel your testing without visiting our testing centers to get your money back.
We designed our testing process to meet your needs and you will be well taken care of when you visit any of our labs. To locate the closest test center to you, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website. Our labs test for many diseases so no one will know what your visit is about.
San Francisco, California STD Morbidity Data
If you want to eliminate all doubt about your sexual health, STD testing is the only way to do it. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gather and distribute data and statistics about sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in San Francisco in an early report.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- By the end of 2010, 427 of every 100,000 people in Marin County were HIV-positive.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
In the United States, almost all the people with hepatitis A report having no risk factors according to the CDC so it is better to get yearly tests so you can take proper steps to protect yourself and loved ones.