Online STD Testing Service
Your time is important and we will take 5 minutes or less to complete your test. No physician examination is necessary to test for STDs at our 91773 test centers. Our fast testing process do not require extra paperwork when you arrive at your local testing loction.
Status updates are available 24/7 while you are waiting for your test results. Our test recommendation tool can take away any questions you have about what STD tests you need to take. Get the easiest San Dimas STD testing at any of our conveniently located testing centers.
We are confident you will receive a positive experience in our labs - they are designed to fit the way we would want to be taken care of as healthcare consumers. Our labs test for many non-STD related conditions so nobody will know why you are there. To find a test center in your neighborhood, all you have to do is enter your zip code in a search box on our website.
STD Infections Data for San Dimas, California
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission methods, and other statistics for the San Dimas area in a yearly report. Take control of your sexual well being with periodic STD screening.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- In 2010, almost 79% of men with HIV in California got the disease from male-to-male sex.
There is a very high risk that you might catch an STD in your lifetime. Sexually transmitted diseases threaten the lives of everyone in California, without regard for age, race, or socioeconomic background. Protect yourself with condoms and dental dams so you do not become another statistic.