Online STD Testing Service
Visits to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs will not require advanced notice. Our affordably priced STD testing in 92103 is your best option. Our sexually transmitted disease testing procedure is simple and fast.
Our blog is full of valuable and interesting articles about STDs. Because we offer the same STD tests as hospitals and clinics, you never have to sacrifice your privacy to get reliable results. Your testing will always be administered under the management of a physician at our labs.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time since they tend to co-exist and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does that. Testing for syphilis in 92103 is quick with our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test. No other testing service has more advanced yet uncomplicated, San Diego STD testing.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for San Diego, California
The health department of California and the federal government determine statistics about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in San Diego every year.
Don't gamble with your sexual health by being uninformed about sexually transmitted diseases and how they are spread.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- Statistically, a little over 1 out of every 100 black people living in California in 2010 were HIV-positive.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- Women aged from 20-24 are more likely to contract Chlamydia than any other age group.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
Skin-to-skin contact is enough to transmit many STDs, so knowing your status is vital to slowing their spread. Get tested for STDs frequently. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever person you are having sex with.