Same-Day STD Testing Centers
If you want the best value in 92123 STD testing, our competitively priced packages are the right choice. All of our testing centers are CLIA-certified. Our testing method is uncomplicated and rapid.
Our educational blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and treatment. We offer testing that is managed by a physician for your safety. Our online STD testing service uses the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our testing centers.
It is important to test for the common sexually transmitted infections using the most sophisticated techniques in the San Diego area. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test looks for the syphilis virus in the blood. We test for twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia, in 92123 and we have put together a test panel to specifically test for both STDs at the same time.
San Diego, California STI Rate
The best way to maintain control over your sexual well being is by taking STD tests often. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on STD infection rates in San Diego.
- California ranked second in the U.S. for HIV/AIDS cases in 2010.
- 363 per 100,000 California residents were living with a positive HIV diagnosis by the end of 2010.
- Almost 69% of women with HIV in California in 2010 got the disease heterosexually.
- Young women from the ages of 15-19 living in the state of California are the second-most likely to contract chlamydia.
- As of the end of 2010, there were 111,666 cases of HIV reported living in California.
At STDcheck.com, we ensure your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are approved / cleared by the FDA. California STD testing is the best thing to do. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing.