Online STD Testing Service
We respect your privacy and will not ask awkward questions now or at the test site. No other testing provider tests for hepatitis A as part of their all-inclusive test panel. We list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement to safeguard your privacy.
Buy your testing and simply pop into one of our conveniently located test centers around San Diego. Don't go crazy waiting for your test results- get a status update from any of our health specialists anytime. Even if you aren't sure specifically what you need to be tested for, our test recommender tool can help.
With our sophisticated technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 24-48 hours. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free. When it comes to STD testing in the San Diego area, no other testing provider does it better. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard.
STD Infections Rate for San Diego, California
If you are knowledgeable about STDs and how they are contracted, you will know how to defend yourself. Annual reports are compiled by the health department of California and the federal government with data collected about STDs and HIV in San Diego.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- Men aged 30-34 are more likely to contract HIV than any other age group.
- 489 Native Americans living in California at the end of 2010 were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 458 out of 100,000 people in San Diego County were living with HIV.
- White men ranked 2nd next to black men for contracting syphilis infections in 2011.
While other testing companies need you to wait up to 28 days or more after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.