Online STD Testing Service
We have removed the need for supplemental paperwork so you can be in and out in minutes. Using our online STD testing service, you can test for STDs in the 92404 area without visiting a physician's office. We know you have things to do so we only require 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Use our test recommendation tool to decide what STD testing suits your needs. All of the test facilities we have around the San Bernardino area are located for your convenience. If you'd like a status update while you're waiting for your test results.
We are certain your reason for visiting our labs will remain unknown since we also conduct tests for other non-STI related conditions. You can easily find a test center in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Visit our labs in confidence - we designed them to be consumer-friendly.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate for San Bernardino, California
HIV and STDs are an epidemic now, with yearly reports published by the federal government and the health department of California with transmission rates and methods and other data for San Bernardino.
If you have not started informing yourself with STD information, you have not started protecting yourself against infection.
- 48,218 cases of HIV have been reported in California since the start of the epidemic.
- Males in California outranked females for reported cases of HIV/AIDS in 2011.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- In California, 50,584 white people were living with an HIV diagnosis.
- 1,108 out of every 100,000 black people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
You don't need an appointment to get STD testing today and it costs less than you think especially if you get your test through STDcheck.com.