Same-Day STD Testing
We have 4,000 nationwide locations with many sites throughout San Bernardino to make California STD testing convenient. All of our 92408 testing centers offer same-day STD testing. You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was analyzed by diagnostic experts.
Let our health specialists give an update on your test results if you get tired of waiting. Our test locations are all over the San Bernardino area, so there is sure to be one conveniently located near you. The test recommendation tool on our website gives you personalized suggestions about what STD tests you need.
STDcheck.com will make your result easy to download and read on your tablets, PCs or smartphones. We do not report your test results to your health insurance company. Results are usually emailed as soon as they are ready.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for San Bernardino, California
If you are not screening for sexually transmitted diseases periodically, you are not staying in control over your sexual wellbeing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the sexually transmitted disease infection numbers and other statistics every year in a report that includes San Bernardino.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Females ranked higher than men in 2011 for reported cases of chlamydia.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
Our test locations are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).