Same-Day Local STD Testing
Our testing laboratories are CLIA-certified in order to ensure the certainty of your test results. At STDcheck.com, we have made our testing process simple and a snap to complete. By choosing our online STD service, you are getting the best priced STD testing in the 78217 area.
If you want an update on the status of your STD test results, simply get in touch with our health specialists 24 hours a day. Drop into any of our STD testing facilities, which are conveniently located around the city of San Antonio. Put our test recommendation tool to use by getting a tip about which tests are right for you.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) testing for syphilis is the "gold standard" for syphilis testing in the 78217 area. At STDcheck.com, we have the most sophisticated San Antonio STD testing available today. We have the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel that looks for both diseases in urine at the same time, this ensures that you do not miss these common infections when you take your STD test.
STI Statistics for San Antonio, Texas
The only way to find out whether you have an STD is with STD testing. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases data about STDs in San Antonio each year.
- In Texas, 9.8% of men who were living with HIV in 2010 contracted the disease from intravenous drug use.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas had the 11th highest number of syphilis infections in the United States.
- In 2010, 9.3% of men living with HIV contracted the disease from heterosexual sex.
- Texas had 2,394 inmates in state or federal prisons in 2010 with HIV/AIDS.
The only way to be certain of your STD status is to be get San Antonio STD testing. Sexually transmitted diseases pose a threat to everyone in Texas, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background. At least 1 out of every 4 adults with an STD don't know they are infected.