Convenient STD Testing
If you are looking for simplified tests with no additional paperwork later, you have come to the right place. All of the 78229 STD testing packages we offer over the phone allow you to test for STDs with no an unnecessary visit to a physician's office. We know you want to complete your test as rapidly as possible - that is why we ask for 5 minutes or less to complete the test.
Every lab we use to process our STD tests is dependable and used by hospitals nearby. The HIPAA Privacy Rule helps us keep your private information protected. We take various forms of payment- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- to keep the checkout process easy.
Test results are easy to read on smartphones, PCs and tablets. We will send by email your test results immediately they become available. Your health insurer will never will never be notified about your test results nor will we ever add them to your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for San Antonio, Texas
Being informed is the #1 way to start protecting yourself against the spread of STDs. The federal government accumulates data about STDs and the HIV epidemic and infection rates all over the country and in the state of Texas in particular.
- 64,498 Texas residents were diagnosed with HIV in 2010.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- The percentage of inmates in state or federal prisons with HIV/AIDS in Texas was greater than the national average in 2010.
- In Texas, 23.1% of women contracted HIV from injection drug use in 2010.
- In 2010, Texas ranked 12 out of 50 states in gonorrhea infections.
We can tell you of a million reasons to get tested for STDs today but we believe one is enough - your life.